Reporting to the HR Head Italy, the resource will manage/support all the HR processes as a generalist on site (recruiting, training and development, employees management, management of disciplinary and regulatory aspects, etc.), being a business partner to the Line Managers. Main Responsibilities:
· Manages and supports all processes related to HR (recruitment, onboarding, training & development, performance management, employee and/or labor relations, HR admin and special projects)
· Ensures a positive work culture by helping to drive employee engagement initiatives
· Supports and manages the implementation of company-wide HR programs, processes and practices (e.g. Talent Management & Development, Compensation, Performance Management etc.)
· Is a business partner to the line managers and represents the facility's primary point of contact for the employees on all HR topics
· Supports in managing union relations with the representatives of the site
· Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, contractual aspects etc. and resolve issues and problems
· Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance
· Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs
· Sound knowledge of all phases of Human Resources, including labor relations and labor law
· University Degree, preferably in economics or legal subjects
· 5+ years HR generalist experience with employee relations exposure required, preferably in a plant environment.
· Excellent communication skills;
· Autonomy, proactivity, determination and result orientation
· Good organizational skills
· Fluent knowledge of English
Human Value si occupa di attività di Executive Search & Selection (Aut. Min. 7895).
Human Value garantisce la pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a consultare sul sito www.humanvalue.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). I consulenti Human Value affiancano ogni giorno, con passione e spirito innovativo, i talenti del top e middle management e gli specialisti funzionali nella ricerca di un lavoro che soddisfi le loro aspettative e ne valorizzi le potenzialità, individuando le migliori opportunità offerte da importanti aziende italiane e internazionali.
Identificare, valutare e scegliere risorse di valore.