Our Client is prestigious multinational Pharmaceutical company, global leader in the development, production and distribution of innovative products within several specialty care areas.
For the development of its HR Department, we are seeking for the:
HR Specialist – Business Area - Rif. H18185
Directy reporting to HR Manager, and with a specific focus on Business and relevant Staff Functions, the HR Specialist will support HR team on the following main activities and processes:
- Support employees and Managers on daily basis ensuring information for all HR matters & company policies and facilitating the contacts with other HR functions ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Support HR team and Managers in performance management, goal setting and talent management processes.
- Support in compensation and rewarding processes.
- Management of contractors (Coordination of hiring activities, point of contact for the agency, management of contracts and invoices) according to law and company volume trends.
- Management of temporary contracts (End of contract/extensions/re-hirings).
- Reporting activities (i.e. overtime, holiday, absences) and analysis of HR KPI.
- Point of contact with consultants for administrative requirements
- Operational support in managing labor relations (i.e. layoffs, implementation of union agreements, contact with employees in order to explain union agreements, TFR advance payments request etc.)
- Preparation of HR Communications to all employees including Organizational announcements
- Support in managing organizational analysis, including updating of organizational charts and job descriptions.
- Support company cultural shaping process: management of employee survey (Coordination of HR communication campaigns, organization and facilitation of focus group, support in action plan implementation) and support in organization of local cultural initiatives
- At least 4-5 years of experience in multinational and structured Companies (Commercial or Operations), in HR Generalist role. A professional background within the pharmaceutical industry will be considered as a plus.
- University Degree
- Fluency in English with good verbal and written skills
- Good knowledge of computers and office software packages (i.e Excel, Power Point)
On a personal point of view:
- Goal orientation and strong committment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Good relationship skills at all levels.
- Data analysis and management skills.
- Teamwork skills.
Human Value is responsible for activities of Executive Search & Selection (Aut. Min. 7895/RS).
Human Value guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77). Interested candidates, men and women, are invited to read the information about Privacy (art.13 D.lgs 196/2003) on www.humanvalue.it.
Human Value consultants support everyday, with passion and innovative spirit top, middle management and specialists in evaluating positions that meet their expectations and value their potentiality, identifying the best opportunities offered by top Italian and international Companies.
Identify, assess and choose valuable resources.