Our client is a global full service provider of information technology and communications solutions. The company propose as a partner with customers to consult, design, manage and support business solutions. From strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions and services, The company has earned a strong reputation as a choice for leading international corporate.
Sales Manager - Rif. H17418
The Sales Manager directly reporting to the Head of Italy, will be a member of the new Sales Service Structure. The candidate will have as a mission to develop new business in new target sector. Their main mission is to develop new big deal as outsourcing projects, with a focus on international big clients and on full outsourcing partnersihp projects.
Able to negotiate contract and upselling / cross selling opportunities within the best possible terms Accountable to ensure teams provide the service with the highest quality and guarantee its continuity as prescribed in the client contract.
Responsible to maintain and develop relations between the business unit and any internal or external stakeholder at all times.
Responsibilities of the role:
- P&L responsible. Maximize account profitability and continuous look for revenue generation opportunities and cost improvement actions.
- Manage the budget, costs and forecasts and is accountable for driving changes that meet those forecasts within the assigned account.
- Detect business opportunities in their existing account portfolio.
- Ensure that the service meets the quality standards.
- Be responsible for the development of the account and promote the process of continuous improvement.
- Communicate all relevant information for their account to both internal and external stakeholders in close coordination with Service Management.
- Extensive experience managing complex IT services on a local, regional or global basis.
- Extensive experience growing and managing client relationships.
- Minimum 5 years experience in account management with demonstrated excellence in financial control.
- Demonstrable experience in an outsourcing, multi-shored environment.
Personal Skills and Characteristics:
- Fluent English speaker, additional European languages an asset.
- Be able to work and contribute in a complex and fast moving environment.
- Proactive in thinking and acting..
- Strong internal and external customer orientation.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and on working in teams.
- Short term travel might be required.
Human Value is responsible for activities of Executive Search & Selection (Aut. Min. 7895/RS).
Human Value guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77). Interested candidates, men and women, are invited to read the information about Privacy (art.13 D.lgs 196/2003) on www.humanvalue.it.
Human Value consultants support everyday, with passion and innovative spirit top, middle management and specialists in evaluating positions that meet their expectations and value their potentiality, identifying the best opportunities offered by top Italian and international Companies.
Identify, assess and choose valuable resources.