Reporting to the sourcing and production Manager, he/she will responsible that the product quality meets standards and defined procedures for the apparel division.
He/she will responsible for the problem identification and resolution at the product development, factory sample, production and inbound control of goods level. He/she will manage the local QC team and related budgets with frequent visit to suppliers. He/she will responsible for setting policies and standards, update and expand the quality manual in accordance with legal requirements in the textile industry.
· Ensure that products quality meets standards
· Provide input during the product development process to preventively detect quality issues during industrialization
· Responsible to manage in-line and final control at production site through dedicated QUCs
· Responsible for inspection of incoming prototypes and sms sample before production
· Monitor and follow up production suppliers globally
· Responsible for inspection of incoming goods and follow up claims
· Support with quality related problems raised by sales and customer service
· Update of quality manual and all its documents
· Knowledge about legal requirements in textile industry
· Create and elaborate reports and analysis based on quality data
· Support in the vendor selection process with a preaudit to assure the vendor reflects the company quality standards