The CRM Coordinator, reporting to the Communications Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing the company CRM for main brands, ensuring enhancement and optimisation of key processes aimed to maximise the company's impact during relationship with internal & external Customers.
· Take ownership for relevant CRM processes
· Liaise with all departments concerned to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects/events, and adherence to specification
· Devising solutions to CRM issues and supporting company's activities by determining some requirements of events or program and communicating them clearly
· Following up on results and feedback of the activities/events organized
· Successfully develop working relationships with key stakeholders in order to maintain communication and manage expectations
· Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
· Communicate to the Management the CRM functionalities and engage the CRM & user’s community through appropriate change management program, i.e. help create an internal CRM culture
· Capable to create and maintain “the VIP Club – Special Key Clients” database of contacts
· Participating and arranging special events for influent clients (gala dinners, wine tasting, etc.)
· Analysis of press relations results (articles) archived using the CRM system and visible in Qlikview.