The Portugal Project Manager will have the complete operational management of the project, will have the task of guaranteeing, at the same time, the starting and the correct production ramp-up in the temporary establishment and to follow timing and activities for the execution of the business in site, taking care of the technical and organizational aspects and paying particular attention to compliance with the agreed times, costs and the final quality of the work done. The Project Manager must also manage relations with suppliers and with all stakeholders, defining the individual objectives of the project.
· Elaborates the detailed planning to guarantee the ramp-up in the temporary site
· Supervises compliance with the production plan in quantity and quality, supporting the local project team for all daily needs and, at the same time, maintaining frequent and effective communication with the customer
· Searches and selects, in collaboration with the project team, any local partners that may be necessary to carry out the work required by the customer's plan, paying particular attention to compliance with the standards
· Collaborates with local suppliers and partners, including the public administration when required, to ensure compliance and good execution of the works and activities provided for the contracts stipulated for the temporary workshop
· Promotes communication and team spirit of the project team
· Follows in detail the activities necessary for the opening of the definitive production site
· Participates in the selection of suppliers and supervises that the assignments of the various contracts are in compliance with the local law and with the management system
· Plans the project in detail and define the job development plan
· Organizes the available suppliers / work teams efficiently
· Distributes resources on activities in accordance with the assigned budget and monitor their progress
· Periodically carries out the control process, reporting to the steering committee on the progress of the work and the conclusion estimates, anticipating any needs for particular interventions or contractual revisions
· Takes all initiatives to prevent risks.
· Maintains contacts with the reference users and end users by planning their involvement in the various activities of the project
· Produces the documentation of his/her competence and supervises the one produced by the project team
The position reports to the External Production Director – Upper.