We develop and market mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Alstom’s products portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams and e-buses to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Join our global community and help us create smart and sustainable innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow.
Software Architect C# / C++ - Configuration Management
Location: Bologna, Bari
Be at the center of the transportation system revolution within our growing and technologically advanced Traffic Management System Business Unit. You will establish and maintain consistency of a product's performance, functional attributes with its requirements to provide railway operators with cutting-edge automation and decision support functions to plan, regulate and optimize train movements on a complex network.
Working together with a team of developers in an international environment you will be responsible for:
Don't miss the opportunity to access technical and managerial career paths and leverage advanced paradigms such as Agile/Hybrid WoW in MS DevOps environments exploiting GIT and CI/CD pipelines and extensively using .NET and other cutting-edge technologies for web development, ELK Stack integration for log data processing, PRTG application environment, Kafka bus for communications.
- Supporting the Product Architect and the System Engineering Manager in the definition of product/system specification & architecture in order to find the best implementation strategies
- Attending as product reference to joint design meeting within internal/external customers
- Identifying main technical choices for software development
- Writing and updating related documentation
Your passion for quality and pursuit of continuous learning will be fulfilled in our dynamic and multicultural teams. In addition to problem solving and detail-oriented attitude, to succeed with us you should bring:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in complex software developments based on Windows Systems and a deep knowledge of software programming language (VB, C/C++, C#, WCF, WPF, MS-SQL)
- Previous experience in Configuration Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Hyper-V, knowledge of IT architectures (client/server, workstation/Blade, IP networking, routing and SQL databases)
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Fluency in English
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.