The Account Manager will manage the big deal Outsourcing Projects, searching from new possibilities in big, medium and small client for all the Company Services. The main mission is to develop new big deal as outsourcing projects, with a focus on international big clients and on full outsourcing partnersihp projects.
Able to negotiate contract and upselling / cross selling opportunities within the best possible terms Accountable to ensure teams provide the service with the highest quality and guarantee its continuity as prescribed in the client contract. Solid background in selling complex services or cloud solutions to demanding B2B customers.
Responsible to maintain and develop relations between the business unit and any internal or external stakeholder at all times.
Responsibilities of the role:
- P&L responsible. Maximize account profitability and continuous look for revenue generation opportunities and cost improvement actions.
- Manage the budget, costs and forecasts and is accountable for driving changes that meet those forecasts within the assigned account.
- Detect business opportunities in their existing account portfolio.
- Ensure that the service meets the quality standards.
- Be responsible for the development of the account and promote the process of continuous improvement.
- Communicate all relevant information for their account to both internal and external stakeholders.