The company is looking for a highly qualified Key Account Manager who will accompany the Group in the launching and development of the commercialization in Italy of its innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers.
He/She will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s technology.
The goal is to contribute to growing the business by initiating and executing a sustainable process of opening new centers using the company solutions to achieve solid patient flow and long-term success.
His / Her activities will include:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements,
- Present the Product to the KOL and customers. Key customers/centers are hospitals (urology departments)
- Coordinate and ensure a high-quality training process for new users leading to a certification of the solution,
- Be able to map and understand the referral process for the key centers in order to develop the awareness and knowledge of the technology locally and guide patient flow towards the key centers,
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships,
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams,
- Deal with all the technical and administrative issues in order to successfully open the center,
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust,
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics,
- Participate in and organize events: congresses, symposiums.