Reporting to the General Manager Italy, this position will be responsible for the development and growth of the main line of business, leading a team made of both direct sales accounts and indirect representatives, in charge of both direct customers and distribution through: hardware stores, locksmiths, window and door manufacturers (wholesalers and independent retailers).
The Sales Manager will deeply analyse the current business in Italy and support the General Manager in building a new strategy, also incorporating “learnings" and best practice shared from other countries.
While requiring sound strategic thinking and analytical skills to provide vision and leadership, it is a role for a hands-on, energetic and commercial leader. More in details, the Sales Manager will:
- Define and deploy Business Goals and Sales Targets based on market and customers-analysis, in accordance with the Business Strategy
- Implement a Sales Excellence approach, based on CRM implementation, KPIs, people coaching, etc,
- Consciously innovate processes and standards in order to create value for both the Customer and the Company
- Manage and define Customers’ yearly commercial conditions (pricelist and investment)
- Manage, coordinate, and motivate the Sales Team
- Manage and set objectives /targets for the different sales team (Retail -Distribution, Direct Customers)