Our client is an Industrial multinational Company, leader in his sector. For the Italian plant we are looking for the:
Group Leader - Location Emilia -Rif. H20431
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the candidate will coordinate and direct various manufacturing, assembly and machining operations to obtain planned departmental goals relating to safety, quality and productivity. In addition, he/she will:
- Achieve plant and department productivity goals by utilizing shop schedule checks, coordinating operating problems with all support departments, and by monitoring and addressing all areas of substandard performance.
- Promote and maintain a safe plant environment through daily observations of respective
- departments to ensure safe work habits are followed and good housekeeping is maintained.
- Achieve plant quality objectives by conforming to established quality procedures.
- Subordinate by using situational leadership techniques, providing required training, and supplying the necessary tools, and equipment to perform job tasks.
- Provide input to recruitment, performance management, corrective actions. He will provide input and work closely with scheduling to ensure that components are processed in the most timely and cost effective manner to meet schedules.
- High school diploma or international equivalent; prefer Associates degree in Business or Engineering
- Production/manufacturing experience is required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage a team of production employees