Our client is a multinational company which offers a wide range of digitization solutions, such as customer identification & authentication, electronic signature, certified electronic mail and solutions for long-term archiving and document management.
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships while engaging customers at all levels, including senior levels of the customer’s organization.
- Understand customer’s business strategy and business case and drive alignment between customer’s objectives and company’s capabilities.
- Act as a company focal point for drafting relationship strategies, account and sales planning, reviewing contracts and conducting negotiations.
- Conduct comprehensive account review at least quarterly with customers.
- Provide guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues.
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them.
- Ensure clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes.
- Oversee the customer’s life cycle and ensure organizational alignment to proactively drive adoption and usage of company platform.
- Identify new sales opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building value proposition for solutions into the account.
- Drive sales campaign and strategic initiatives, plan for account growth, identify opportunities for solution expansion and drive action plans around accounts that are at risk of non-renewal.
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Previous Sales and Account management experience in complex deal negotiations
- Strong presentation skills, ability to build interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrated experience with presenting to senior leadership (VPs, Directors, Managers)
- Ability to adapt message, style and language to changing audiences
- Knowledge of restructuring contract term and condition relating legal, finance and billing
- Strong negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations
- Strong analytical skills to oversee and manage renewal forecast, helping the team manage all renewal opportunities appropriately.